Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blog Post #13

screen shot of Alabama learning Exchange home page

"ALEX" is a program provided by, The State Department of Education. This web site was created for educators to share ideas and materials with others. There are many areas of interest displayed on the home page of ALEX. In the courses of study section, you can access information my subject area and grade. There are also web links provided for different resources for teachers and students. In addition to these, there is access to lesson plans and pod-casts.

ALEX is a great resource for educators, parents and students. There is an enormous amount of free information on this site just waiting to be accessed. My friend, Alli, showed me this web-site when I was searching for some information on a project I was doing and at first, I was a little overwhelmed, but found the web site very easy to navigate. I have the site saved in my bookmarks and will use it when I have a classroom of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment