Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Project 16: "What I want to be when I grow up" by: Mrs. Wade's 3rd grade class.

For my last project assignment I did a video with Mrs. Wade and her 3rd grade students. They are from J.E. Turner Elementary School. I asked the students to think about what they wanted to be when they grew up and then I recorded each student as they said their sentence. I completed the project using imovie and did it in the style of "This is my sentence". The students had a great time "helping" me with this project. They will get to view it at, their end of the year class party. I hope you enjoy it!


3 comments:

  1. Great video Kelly! Those kids are adorable! You'll have to let us know what they think about it at their party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey do you know dr jellet office phone number or email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting your knowledge to use! Wonderful. Please let us know their reactions when they see the video. Lots of hopeful veterinarians in the group!

    ReplyDelete