Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project #10: 1st Progress Report on PLN

screen shot of symbaloo page

For my PLN I chose Symbaloo.com.
I first started using Symbaloo last semester after looking at a few of the previous EDM 310 students' blogs. It seemed to me like a great way to incorporate all of my favorite web sites as well as some educational tools in one location. I currently have personal tiles on my front page. They consist of social networking sites as well as blogs that I read everyday, news tiles, and my Gmail accounts. On my other tabs I have designated them for education. My favorite are the tools for writing and my classroom tab. I am still building my PLN and will continue to contribute to it as the semester goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your Symbaloo looks very organized!!

    Great start on your PLN. Next, start looking for people that you can add to your PLN to make it interactive. This will help you get valuable information that only a real live person can give you!

    Good Job,

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete